Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hierarchy structure of the INOP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hierarchy structure of the INOP Empty Hierarchy structure of the INOP Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 am

Bigro

Bigro
Admin

In this thread; we discuss the Hierarchy of the INOP.

As it stands we are an absolute dictatorship with me in charge and two people further along in the chain of command.

I propose a more small business like model in which I would be the "boss" and I would choose my management team who will all be equals to eachother, I would also pick my "supervisors" (moderators) at the advice of my management and the management would choose the members and decide on members as their job.

For a more simple reference

- Boss: Has power over everything
- management: has influence of everything, chosen by the boss
- supervisors: Has influence over their section; chosen by the boss at the advice of the management
- Members: Chosen by management, influenced by members and supervisors.

These are the super-headings and some of these such as management and members would have sub-divisors. Like Partial member and Partial admin.

I am open to suggestions.

http://inop.betaboard.net

2Hierarchy structure of the INOP Empty Re: Hierarchy structure of the INOP Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:51 pm

YingBlanc

Awesome

It's a good idea, I can see it working...just don't give me any job, I'm still unsure if I even want to be here =l

3Hierarchy structure of the INOP Empty Re: Hierarchy structure of the INOP Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Daniel

Admin

I don't see any flaws with your plan so far, Boss. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum